# Play for Work
Learn about setting up Play for Work apps using Esper.
- Play for Work gives you access to the Enterprise version of Google Play.
- Here you can either APPROVE or UNAPPROVE applications that can be downloaded onto your dedicated devices. After an app is approved it be visible on Google Play for device installation:
# Approve an app
- Approve an app by clicking APPROVE button.
- Upon clicking APPROVE a pop-up will appear:
- Via the pop-up you can set app permission requests:
- Upon clicking SAVE, your settings will be applied to the app. The dedicated device user can then access it from the Play Store within the given app permission requests:
# Unapprove an app
- Once you click UNAPPROVE, the access to the application is removed from user’s Google Play account:
- Click the OK button to remove the application from user’s Google Play account:
- After clicking OK you will get a message indicating that it was successfully UNAPPROVED:
# Approval settings
Upon clicking OK you will see a pop-up showing the APPROVAL SETTINGS tab and NOTIFICATIONS tab. Choose the desired APPROVAL SETTINGS:
sets up email notifications for anyone requesting new permissions to the specified email address or addresses: