# Esper Release Notes - DevRel 99
We’ve made significant improvements to Blueprints and our Esper API Support Tool (EAST). These improvements will continue to aid Esper users to better manage large device fleets.
Find a breakdown of the improvements below.
# New Features
- We’ve begun rolling out our new Esper Single Sign-on (SSO) service. This is a standard service available to all Esper tenants, and using an SSO provider is optional. However, it does require a switchover for each Esper user. Accounts will be notified via email about how to transfer to the new service.
- We've made the following improvements to EAST:
- Added the ability to auto-schedule a report
- Added filtering preferences that allow users to display apps that show in the Device grid's Application column
- Added a "DNS" column to the Network grid
- Added nested device count to the Group selection dialog
- Added the option to push or update App Version to Blueprints on a tenant
- Improved "Reports" generation for timing and grid loading
- Added the option to save larger device selections (5000+) for faster report generation
- Added the ability to split up Spreadsheets with large amounts of data
- Added a preference to define the maximum number of rows that should be written in a sheet. The defaults are Max: 500K, Min: 50K.
# Bug Fixes and Improvements
- In Blueprints, we’ve:
- Improved the flow when it comes to editing and creating.
- Cleaned up the device filters.
- Improved Group and Subgroup navigation.
- Resolved a bug that caused managed configurations for preloaded apps to not take effect.
- Fixed an issue where the Purchase button was sometimes offscreen when attempting to pay a bill within the console.
We’re excited to launch DevRel 99, and the Esper team is hard at work on the next release. Please contact Esper Support to share your thoughts on how Esper can improve future releases.