If you face any issues while using Esper, we are here to help you! Support options available to you depend on your Esper tier:
- Esper Starter - Esper Support Forum (opens new window)
- Esper Essentials - email@example.com
- Esper Pro - Direct ticketing of support issues by customers
After starting your Esper trial, you will have access to a robust volume of documentation to help get your team up and running with Esper. Please contact our sales team if you are interested in purchasing more support for your organization.
If you are having any problems signing up for an Esper Trial, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are welcome to provide feedback at any time through the Esper Console using the built-in Feedback Widget (opens new window). For any of Esper developer tools, please engage us via GitHub (opens new window).
# Additional Esper Documentation Pages
- Esper Tools (opens new window) - An overview of available Esper Tools
- Esper Support (opens new window) - Esper support forums, with additional support options for paying customers.
- Contact Us (opens new window) - Visit our support page with options for how to contact Esper.
- Feature Support (opens new window) - If you have any questions about what feature support we offer for your device, please post it on our support forum.
- Need Help Choosing (opens new window) - Based on your selections, the tool will suggest one of the four provisioning methods by highlighting it. Click on it to see the steps to provision your device. If you still have trouble figuring the provisioning process, Esper support will be happy to assist you. Visit our support page to find the appropriate channel to reach out to us.