If you face any issues while using Esper, we are here to help you! Support options available to you depend on your Esper tier:
- Esper Starter - Esper Support Forum
- Esper Essentials - email@example.com
- Esper Pro - Direct ticketing of support issues by customers
Esper Trial users receive 15 days of evaluation support after signup via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to check our support forums first before emailing support. After 15 days, the default support option will be the Esper Support Forum unless you’ve purchased an Esper Essentials or Pro licensing pack.
If you are having any problems signing up for an Esper Trial, please email email@example.com.
# Additional Esper Documentation Pages
- Esper Tools - An overview of available Esper Tools
- Esper Support - Esper support forums, with additional support options for paying customers.
- Contact Us - Visit our support page with options for how to contact Esper.
- Feature Support - If you have any questions about what feature support we offer for your device, please post it on our support forum.
- Need Help Choosing - Based on your selections, the tool will suggest one of the four provisioning methods by highlighting it. Click on it to see the steps to provision your device. If you still have trouble figuring the provisioning process, Esper support will be happy to assist you. Visit our support page to find the appropriate channel to reach out to us.